02 July 2014

Progress Report

So, it has been two weeks now since I started my game and I am coming along alright. I have several maps drawn up for it and part of the main story line, I am even working a secret quest line to get the strongest weapon for your character. The thing with this game is I am just doing the story on the fly. I do have an idea as to the ending, but not really any outline or plot synopsis for the story. Then again this is just a 'get to learn the engine' game. I have decided to change the name of the game too, but I am not sure what it will be called yet.

I am also working on other parts of my fantasy world. They are all currently focused around the Aegis Knights. I have started planning out the story for my first serious attempt at a game. This one is going to be very long and have a complicated storyline that will be dependent on your choices and the way you play your character. Well, that is the plan anyways. I don't plan on this one being done anytime soon. So far all I have completed with it is an overall brief plot synopsis and then I broke it down into 4 acts and did a brief plot synopsis on each act. Next I will do a more detailed act synopsis.

Next, I am starting work on the web series about the beginning of the Aegis Knights. This will be strictly online (duh, I did say it was a web series, sometimes I can be such a stereotypical blonde) (no, I am not really blonde). I also have plans to work out the history of the First Gods War. That will be strictly background material. Maybe in the form of an online book or wiki.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, or if they would like to see any posts on my world building, just let me know. You can email (knightwrtr at gmaildotcom), comment, or post to my google+ account.


Write ya later.

No comments: