08 May 2014

Quickly to the post....

Alrighty, it is Wednesday and time again for me to attempt to post again. Well, I guess it really isn't Wednesday anymore, but since I haven't gone to sleep yet I am going to say it is.

I wasn't sure what I was going to post today until today, then I started thinking of several things I could do. Then I saw a shinny object and forgot about my blog for awhile. Did some chores, thought about the blog some more. Then I saw a squirrel (and you know how distracting those can be). Played with my girls, ate some supper, put the girls to bed and then decided that I was going to work on my blog.

Only just before I put the girls to bed I kinda told my eldest that I would work on some origami roses for her to give to her teacher tomorrow. Big mistake. Let me tell you, if you haven't ever done anything even remotely like origami before, don't tell your daughter at 9 pm that you will make her 4 origami roses by watching someone else do it on YouTube. It will most likely not happen.

I followed along pretty good for awhile, then the guy did something. Still not sure how he did it even after re-watching the video several times and making several more attempts myself. I could not get it to do the same thing. So, yeah didn't get the roses done. Luckily, my wife had a backup plan with some bookmarks with flowers on them. Yeah wife!

I have worked some on stuff for my review posts. Mainly my rating system. I had been thinking of doing a review of Agents of Shield since I just watched the newest episode this morning. But I think I will wait until the last episode (which is next week) and do a review of the season. Which does mean I will need to go back and re-watch them all so I can do a proper review. So, it may be a couple of weeks before I get my first review posted. Or I guess it is actually my second review since I did do one on that book. Anyways, look for my new review in a couple of weeks.

So, I guess I will end it here. I do need to get up and go to work at 7 am tomorrow. So....yeah.


Write ya later.

No comments: